Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Digital Overload: Too Much Technology Takes a Toll | Business News Daily

I know we have all heard this a great deal however the article I have linked to below may be worth the time reading.

I have recently stopped taking the phone out every time the notification sound goes off and I am planning on turning off all notifications except the phone ring. The incessant beeping interrupts my thinking and lord know I need all the help I can get when it comes to thinking.

Digital Overload: Too Much Technology Takes a Toll | Business News Daily: "Our constant connectedness, the beeping and buzzing and bleeping digital devices we carry around, aren’t just causing us to become mega-multitaskers, they are also taking a social and financial toll."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...