Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In Torrington, Conn., a Brave Foray Into New Media Territory - NYTimes.com

Is this the new face of journalism? With the decrease in newspaper subscription and an increase in Internet activity newspapers need to find another way to reach the people and stay a viable entity.

As Jeff Jarvis (Buzz Machine) would say. they need a new business model.

This is a story in the NY Times about one way.

I love the very last line in the story; "I don't know what this means, but I guess we'll all find out." Bob Dylan was right in the 60's and he would be right again today; "These Times They Are A Changing".

Read the story however this is another example of how to find information. I read a newsletter produced daily called Reveries. It is a marketing newsletter and always has two good stories in it. This one, Newspaper Cafe, led me to the New York Times article. Check out Reveries, if you are in marketing or interested in it I am sure you will enjoy. Another good source of information.

In Torrington, Conn., a Brave Foray Into New Media Territory - NYTimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...