Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Introduction to Blogging – Key #1 of 4 to be successful | PanAsianBiz

This is one blog that I would disagree with it's layout totally. I would like to have some advertising on my blog to both support the blog and to make a living however this one over does it. It is nothing but a vehicle for advertising under the premise that the blog is actually putting forth information. To read the blog you first have to get past the ad's.

Trying to move around on the page I clicked on at least two of the ad's and had to close pages before going on. Very frustrating and I will not be going back very soon.

This is my idea of what not to do. Not sure how long he can keep up the money thing.

Introduction to Blogging – Key #1 of 4 to be successful | PanAsianBiz

1 comment:

  1. Good heavens Walter, you're so right! It took a few minutes to figure out what part of that visual spaghetti was actually the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you...