Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

T.M.I? Not for Sites Focused on Sharing - NYTimes.com

From the NY Times article:
"Not that long ago, many were leery of using their real names on the Web, let alone sharing potentially embarrassing personal details about their shopping and lifestyle habits."

I realize that this is the Ease of Blogging blog however I think from time to time there should be links for you to access that can provide current day information on what is happening in all our Social Web connections - of which blogging is only one of them.

I am not sure what or how you feel about privacy and how that would affect what you blog however as noted in a previous post you can be a bit too open in my opinion. This article in the NY Times is another point regarding privacy and todays current stand by some.

Read it and then make you own determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...