Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Business Blogs

The link that I have placed at the bottom of this writing is a really good short piece that is worth the time to read. If you are in business or with a non-profit, your blog is one way to share you knowledge as well as you image. Promote it.

In my comment I noted that I have a problem with being consistent in my posting. I think sometimes that a business or organization should have someone that is given the time (and perhaps some ideas) with which to maintain that connection.

Your website is important however so is your blog. Your blog is your "person" in person. It is your face to your customers. It is what makes you a "friend" and in most sales programs we are taught that someone buys from a "friend".

Today that "friend" can be a trusted source, and one becomes trusted by being open, upfront, and helpful. You can do that with a blog.

Read on and let me know what you think.

Marketingsherpa Blog : � Blogs are Becoming the New Front Door for Prospects: Is Yours Open?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...