Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Information from Small Business Trends

This piece/article/blog post is worth taking a look at. Sometimes it pays to review what you are doing, why you are doing it and how you are doing it.

This is a list blog and one that brings some thoughts to mind as to why I am here or why you are here. Read this and write down your feelings regarding the list.

There are times when your Mission, Vision and Values (you do have them right?) should be posted in front of you so that you can see them from time to time. Not sure the best place to put them. I know if something is pasted onto my computer edge I begin to over look it so that may not be the answer.

Someone asked me about what I would pay to get rid of the Google ad's in Google mail. My answer was "what ad's?" Most of the time I don't even see them, and the use of the word most is very accurate. I do see them when I look around and there are times when I do that just to become aware of what is going on around me.

It's Saturday and it is raining out so here is something for you to read. Let me know what you think.

How to Blog Effectively to Market Your Small Business | Small Business Trends: "Reasons to blog: Thought leadership, education, seo, branding, customer service and event promo"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...