Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Starbucks Just May Be The Place To Write

I have made it clear that I am in a Starbucks at least once a day, sometimes twice a day, and that I write from there a good deal of the time. I frequent two different Starbucks in my area (there were 3) and I have always found them to very pleasant to me.

When out of town I try to find the closest Starbucks to make a house call and get some work done. I do this in Indiana (Richmond) and in California (Moraga). All good places with nice people.

Since I also play Foursquare on my Droid I am the Mayor of all 3 local ones (even the closed one) and what has been interesting is that in at least one of them the baristas call me Mayor when I walk in. It is a very fun and a very welcome feeling.

Starbucks recently ran a promotion on Foursqare for the Mayors and I took advantage of it on a couple of occasions.

The article I am linking to below makes a lot of sense and I am glad to know that I am following in the steps of good people.

Take a look see.

Using Starbucks As Your Office? Here Are Some Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...