Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

More On How To Find Data To Share

Here are more thoughts on finding information to share.

In blogging there are a couple of things that you do; one is to provide your knowledge and thoughts to those who have decided to read what it is you have to say and two is to pass along articles or blogs that will also give information.

In some cases you could be considered to be a creator as well as a curator. I think that is how I think about what I post.

Following along with that concept the link below will give you some ideas as to how to find data. It also says to clean up that which you use because there is way too much noise out there.

I do use Google Reader which I have recommended many times and I have used Twitter. I am on Linked In but do not frequent it or search on it.

Take a look at the link below and pass it along.

Unclutter Your B2B Social Media Sources | Social Media B2B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...