Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blogging In The Food World

I have been following food blogging for some time, actually food and wine. I do like to eat well and my wine tastes are always looking to be expanded.

Along those lines I also find that blogging in the food world is about as good as it gets. I have linked below to an article that I like regarding food blogging and her (Kristen) thoughts on blogging itself in any niche.

This blog, Dine & Dish is a little different that $5 Dinners in its layout. I do know that $5 Dinners has recently gone through a change. Both blogs are very good however presentation is different.

Look them both up and let me know what you think. Link below is to the initial article (or blog post) to which I first referenced. In that post there are other links to more food blogs. I will have to try the Banana Bread recipe.

Go and read!

The Value of Building Blogging Community (Recipe: Banana Bread) | Dine and Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...