Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Discovery

I woke up this morning trying to look at what I do across two blogs; Curious Voyager and Ease of Blogging and I found that in both cases it is discovery.

In one, Ease of Blogging, it is to expand on what I know to hopefully give someone ideas on both how to proceed with blogging as well as thoughts about what to blog. I do this by writing my thoughts (some of which might be original) and also by passing along thoughts of others on the subject of blogging.

I also include thoughts on life, attitude, and work processes. It is all about what we do and someone else’s opinion on how to do it. I don’t have all the answers and I have discovered that other’s do not either. Perhaps in sifting through the different methods of thought we can come up with one that works for us.

Above I stated; “I do this by writing my thoughts (some of which might be original)…”. I wonder about originality sometimes. We are a little bit of everything we have seen, read, and heard. We are a part of all that is going on around us and “real” original thought could be elusive yet we go on thinking and writing.

For blogging this is where the “curator” idea comes from. From Wikipedia; “In contemporary art, the title curator is given to a person who selects and often interprets works of art.” In our case the term ‘art’ could refer to writing. More to the point writing of others. That is what we do when wen pass along links to other blog posts that we think are important for one reason or another and would like you to find them also.

All of it is a part of discovery.

All of us read or follow different writings as well as RSS feeds and linking to them and passing along the information to whomever might be reading. I feel this is an important part of what we do.

I also have personal opinion and if you have read this for some time you have seen that. YOU have to make up your mind what is the right thought for YOU!

For Monday – Go And Discover!@

Related articles by Zemanta

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...