Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How Many Blogs Do You Follow?

If you follow many blogs you should be using a feed reader or what is generally referred to as an RSS Reader.

I have posted links to BlogHer before and this read is no different - worth the time. The link at the bottom of this post will take you to the blog post I am referring to.

If you are not using a reader you may be wasting too much time. I follow in the neighborhood of 90 to 110 blogs of one type or another and if it was not for my Google Reader I would not be able to see as much.

Virginia DeBolt makes a pretty good point here and shows you what and where you can get a reader. I like it when others get after the same things I do.

A Blog A Feed A Reader = A More Efficient You | BlogHer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...