Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

On Making Money in Blogging

Sometime back I downloaded the Kindle for PC software from Amazon (Free) and yesterday Iproblogger downloaded the book PROBLOGGER - Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income (not Free). I started reading the book on my HP Mini netbook. So far I find it to be a very interesting and useful book so I wanted to pass it along.

I am finding the book to be straight forward and easy reading with lots of good content. There are eleven chapters in the book and they include Bogging for Money, Niche Blogging, Setting up your Blog, Blog Writing, and many other worthwhile things to read.

The web site for PROBLOGGER is the work of Darren Rowse, co-author of the book by the same name. The blog at PROBLOGGER is also loaded with plenty of information and follow up to the book.

Another style and method for you to review.

Amazon kindle for PC A note on Amazon and the Kindle for PC.

I found reading this book on both my netbook and my tablet PC very easy. To get your own software go to Amazon’s Kindle for PC then scroll down to find the link for Kindle to PC or Kindle for Mac.

I started reading on the netbook and then installed Kindle for PC on my tablet PC and was able to access the book and open up to the page where I left off on the netbook. Synching is automatic with Wispersync (part of the software).

There is a registration process however once you set up the Amazon account it really is quite easy.

The book, PROBLOGGER, retails for $24.99 and Amazon had it for $16.49 however on the Kindle it was $9.99 and that is a good savings.

The Kindle allows you to make bookmarks and to write notes which for me is necessary. I had that issue with Audible – Amazon’ audio books on tape or CD.

I know that Amazon’s Whispersync will let you synchronize between the PC, the Kindle, the iPhone and the iPad. I suspect that very soon there will be a Kindle download for the Android phones as well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...