Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What I’ve Learned from a Year of Blogging About Saving Money - It's Your Money - TIME.com

Another interesting approach to blogging and this from TIME.

I try to put links up here to other blogs so that not only can you see various styles but that you see the variety of blogs that are out there.

I thought this one was interesting as well as informative. I think of us all in blogging not as competition but as part of a real time conversation that would begin with; "Have you seen......".

If you know of blogs out there that I should put a link to here let me know.

Be sure to send me a link to your blog and let me also pass that along to others. l

Have a GREAT week!

What I’ve Learned from a Year of Blogging About Saving Money - It's Your Money - TIME.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...