Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Blogging Is Bad For Your Back

This is another good read for bloggers however you have to scroll down past the ad's to get to the story. It isn't far however it is a pain.

I have always thought the reading was the most important reason that you go to a blog (and or create one) however, like so many businesses, the attitude becomes "we do this for a living and that comes first". I thought that what you did was the most important aspect and that if you did it well the money would follow.

Maybe that is why I don't make a great deal of money however I do love what I do and in my case that is most important.

I like writing and I like supporting or guiding those who are getting into the things that I am into. Nothing is a secret. I guess my philosophy follows a bit along the lines of what Michael Fox says at the end of his new book, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way To The Future", Live to Learn.

Read the following post as I have been there. Get a good posture and position for doing a great deal of computer work or you will (or could) suffer.

Blogging Is Bad For Your Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...