Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

If There Are So Many Blogs Then Why Blog?

OK this got posted before I finished it. My title reflects the question that is often asked. I have linked to an article from the UK that asks questions re: Wine Bloggers and how there are so many more in the US than in UK (or France or other places) even considering the size of countries.

One of the things that I took away from this is that there are many Wine Bloggers in the US - all with different opinions and they write. Some have followers some do not. Some write to that following some write for their own therapeutic value. They also learn from each other.

I guess what I am saying is that it does not really matter if there is another blog out there with the same subject, YOU will have a different way of presenting your opinion and that is what makes the world go round.

A quote from the article:  "Let's get the following disclaimer right up front: except for the consumption numbers below, I have no data to back up the following line of conjecture. It's 100% pure speculation, and I welcome any corrections or damning evidence to the contrary."

This is the author speaking and you have the same right to open your conversation.

By the way this is another writing style and page view. Check it out.

The Cultural Origins of Wine Blogging? - Vinography: A Wine Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...